Saturday, November 26, 2011

Experience


In order become expert in one thing or anything you need a massive amount of experience. Where to get them? it's on you, you need to find it, its not in the internet damn it! its not inside the book either!

For example you want to expert in cheating, you can't just read book how to cheat, you have to do it for real. You need a lot of experiment, to confirm your tactics is effective, but I'm not teaching you how to cheat people, it's just an example. You need a certain amount of confident level in yourself to do something smoothly.

I'm not an expert in explaining this "experience" thing! but I want to start collecting some experience so that I can become expert in this "experience" thing! twisted right! My head is twisted too.

Okay, lets move to the other example, let's see a football or soccer. I did pick this because I used to play the sport until now. Since I'm a child I always watch people play football on the field and easily throw a stupid thought about the game, whereas I never play on the field at that time. So, when the time comes, I play with some friends on the field. At that moment, the first time I thought football is not an easy thing to play. I can't control the ball, my kick is out of target, and ways off!

But, I didn't stop from playing football because of my lack, I start realize that football is enjoyable, besides most of my friends play. I keep playing and learn many moves, some strategy. And also play with many people, different places, but sadly my experience level in football is very low. I didn't play in any championship or league, because I didn't take it seriously, just sport for my health and to move my muscle, that's all.

So, get back to how to gain experience. You have to do the thing, you have to face the thing, you have to learn from your failure. Different thing different way and approach, but if you love the thing and have a fucking passion towards it, you will go with the flow, trust me. Always take yourself to the top, I mean target higher and bigger! One step at a time.

As for me, I have a passion in art, digital art, photography and creating eye catching images for personal and maybe commercial purposes someday. But my progress is real slow, it's me slow...really slow...so much careful about a little things. It's not a good thing, I have to move faster!

Nothing much in this entry, but my point here is in order to stand in a good position u have to struggle from the ground first, no need to beat the best or be the best, but feel the major pain and always look from the critical side and be there (just don't die in action).

There are few major types of Experience!!

PHYSICAL
EMOTIONAL
MENTAL
SPIRITUAL
SOCIAL

and I don't have much time to elaborate each of them, you can read it in wikipedia.
Till next time! GAIN MORE EXPERIENCE PEOPLE! Be a Pro!